Spatial Mic second order ambisonics VR mic.
Shockmount sold separately.
Spatial Mic, a New Standard for 360-Degree Sound Capture
With 8 high-quality capsules, digital connectivity, live monitoring and a dedicated DAW plugin for output conversion, Spatial Mic helps you capture immersive 3D audio, surround sound, rotatable stereo and beyond.
Spatial Mic at a Glance:
- All-in-one package lets you record right out of the box
- 8 capsule array for Second Order Ambisonics
- Live binaural headphone monitoring w/ Youtube 360 filters
- USB Streaming up to 24-bit/96kHz
- ADAT Light-Pipe up to 24-bit/48kHz
- DAW plugin and remote control app Included
- Individual calibration stored in each mic
|Capsule & Array|
USB Audio Driver Note:
USB drivers are not provided for Spatial Mic.
For Mac OSX, Spatial Mic works out-of-the-box with built-in core audio drivers – simply plug Spatial Mic into a free USB port on your computer.
For Windows 10, we recommend using ASIO4ALL when recording audio in a DAW. Please see the Spatial Mic User Manual for more information on setting up ASIO4ALL.
What’s In The Box:
- Spatial Mic
- USB C to C and USB C to A cable, 3 meter, black nylon braided
- ¼-20 to ⅝’’ mini swivel ball hard-mount
- Foam windshield
- Quick-start guide
- For Download: Spatial Mic Converter plugin VST (Mac OSX & Windows) and AAX (Mac OSX)
- For Download: Spatial Mic Control standalone app (Mac OSX & Windows)
- For Download: User Manual